So, Steph talked me into blogging. I'm not sure that this is a good fit. I have absolutely nothing interesting to share. But I'll give it a shot and see how is goes from here.
Nathan and I are living in Johns Creek, formerly known as Alpharetta, in a cute little townhouse. We're slowly making it home. Nathan will be working on that this summer during his vacation. He has been teaching at Northwestern Middle School for 3 years now. Only 27 left!! He really does enjoy it. He coaches the Freshman baseball team at Milton High School each Spring as well.
I am working at Orkin & Associates. It's a real estate investment company. It's quite a stressful job at times. This week, in particular, has been rough. Friday was our monthly Movie Day and Thursday we had lunch and went bowling. We just closed a very large deal and to celebrate the company went bowling. I am surprisingly terrible at the game. But we had a lot of fun!!
What does the summer hold for the Marsh's? Golf, Golf, and you guessed it, more Golf!!! Nathan is hitting the links in order to recuperate from a hard year with 12 and 13 year olds! I will be supervising many household projects that will be scattered in between tee times. :) We're both super excited for those!!
Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment