Thursday, February 12

Pet Peeve of the day!!!

Why do smokers insist on dousing themselves with horrible perfume after EVERY cigarette break? If you don't like the way smoking smells, DON'T SMOKE!!! It's very simple.

Okay, here's the reason to my rage. My office is located at the back of our building next to the loading dock. It's a great location for parking because we park and are only a few steps from our office. Awesome for rainy days! It's horrible because the loading dock is the designated location for all smokers. YUCK!! Not only do we have to deal with that horrid smoke smell outside, there's a lady that douses herself in perfume after every smoking break every day. The smell is so strong, in fact, that it seeps into our office (with the heaviest doors you've ever seen, closed) and overwhelms the front foyer. Needless to say, I have the amazing luck of having my desk in that very same foyer.

So, please, smokers everywhere, leave the perfume at home or just quit smoking. You're killing me!

2 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

Nice... My little Jace made a comment while waiting in line outside the other day about how nasty smoking was, with a smoker in front and behind us... I was mortified! PS, Nate looks the same as we remember him! Cam says to give him a haircut!

Tori said...

I freaking hate people who smoke period, and it turns out I'm the only person in my family who doesn't smoke. Every time I go home to visit my family, I just REEK of that crap! And then they make me SO ANGRY when they try to smoke in the same room as Corbin! Take that crap outside!!!!

Okay, I'll quit venting on your blog. But perfume lady sounds super gross. :P