Thursday, November 19

tis the season

The Holidays are upon us once again! I'm always excited for the festivities that come with Thanksgiving and Christmas. It also helps that this is Nathan's favorite time of year. He gets super excited! Kind of like a little kid...only he's most excited about the goodies that will be served for dinner (not the ones found under a tree or in a stocking) So we are excitedly awaiting Thanksgiving next week - family fun, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, etc - then it's on to Christmas! In the spirit of giving, I signed up for the Salvation Army's Angel Giving Tree program sponsored by JCPenny. I'll be shopping for a little girl's Christmas presents this year. I'm so excited I can barely contain it! I encourage all of you to look into it! Or maybe find a charity of your own to bless.

'Tis the season of Serving!


Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Sort of random, but related to the holidays: I was wondering what pattern you used to knit your Christmas stockings? Corbin doesn't have one because I'm not a fan of anything they have in stores, and I was thinking handmade would be so much more special.

Amy Marsh said...

oh gosh!! i can't remember where I found it. I'll look and send it to you!!