A few weeks ago I posted pictures that my friend Dana took of Lyda. Well this week, I'm posting pictures that my friend Heather took of Lyda. These are just a few of my favorites. :) Heather is an amazing photographer. I'm so blessed to know both Dana and Heather. They have helped me capture sweet memories of my beautiful daughter. :) Thanks ladies!
p.s. in case you're interested, Heather's blog is here.
Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. She is beautiful and I know you and Nathan are overwhelmed and overjoyed with the amount of love and happiness that such a small little bundle has brought into your lives. I don't think I understood how much of a miracle a baby was until I had one living in my own house. These pictures are great.
2 comments:
Amy! I love all the pics! Lyda is beautiful and you look amazing! Congratulations! I wish we were closer :)
Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. She is beautiful and I know you and Nathan are overwhelmed and overjoyed with the amount of love and happiness that such a small little bundle has brought into your lives. I don't think I understood how much of a miracle a baby was until I had one living in my own house. These pictures are great.
Post a Comment