After a VERY long weekend, the Marshes are finally moved...from Alpharetta to Powder Springs. At first glance, the difference in the two cities was scary. I left a city with everything at my finger tips and moved to what seemed like 'back home' aka the country.
Good news! I found a SUPER TARGET. I can survive now. :)
It is definitely different from Alpharetta but it's nice and quaint and everyone is SO friendly. I have missed that. I have great neighbors. (Can you believe I actually talk to my neighbors?! unheard of in my townhome community in Alpharetta.)
I have a yard too. To say that Lyda and Maggie love it, is the understatement of the year. :) We may live outside for the next three years.
We're not settled yet. Moving is hard work. (I had no idea just how hard!) But once all the boxes are all unpacked and removed from my backporch, I will post pictures.
It's nice to be in a house without shared walls or a shared backyard and with covered parking. :)
3 comments:
Congrats! Sad to hear that you won't be joining our ward but happy for you that you found a house. Can't wait to see pics but make sure you take plenty of it in its current state so you can share before/after pics!
Thanks Dana. I do hate that we are not in your ward. More than you know! :) But I'm sure things will be fine here too.
Great idea. I didn't even think about doing before pics.
Congratulations on the new place! I second what Dana said... I want to see pictures!
And don't worry about all the unpacking, it was about 4 months before we finally tackled what I thought was the last box. No joke.
I actually found on more box hidden away in a closet this past weekend. Fail for me.
Post a Comment