Monday, August 13

busy

Some call it "nesting" and since I'm pregnant...maybe that's what it is. But I also moved into a new house (pregnant with a 15, now 18 month old) and am desperately trying to organize and decorate it before Baby M2 arrives.

I've been working on a few projects. I've made curtains for my kitchen and bathroom. Unfortunately, I decided to go shopping for curtain rings on No-Tax weekend and Target was out of all but one pack of those popular, bad boys. I needed three. (I went to not one but two targets looking for those suckers. not worth it.) So pictures to come soon.
I am also making curtains for my room, the living room and Lyda's/Baby M2's room. As well as a baby quilt for Baby M2. Wish me luck!

The Marsh family has also been crazy busy with weddings and other family events this summer. Nathan's brother, Ryan, got married in June in Hilton Head, SC and my cousin, Keely, got married a week ago in GA. I've thrown and attended showers, dinners, weddings and receptions. And frankly I'm exhausted just thinking about it. :)

Here are a few pictures from the summer festivties. (excuse the quality of some of these photos.)

 Keely's Shower (beginning of June)
 Hinckley/Marsh Rehearsal Dinner (middle of June)
  The beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom!
 Ryan's & Stacey's cute family
 The Marshes
 
Me and My girl (she was exhausted that whole week)

Keely's & Dallin's Temple sealing (beginning of Aug.)

 Reception 

I, unfortunately, have zero pictures of Keely's wedding. But it, like Ryan's and Stacey's, was gorgeous.  Hopefully, I will get back in the swing of things soon and keep you all better informed as to what these crazy Marshes are up. :) 

Have a great week!

No comments: