

Isn't she adorable. She's everything that a sister-in-law could want in her new dog-in-law. Cute, Cuddly and Smart!! Molly Marsh is the newest graduate in the family too. She graduated from Doggy Obedience School with honors in May. Although the smallest in her class, Molly showed up the Rottweilers, Irish Wolfhounds and German Shepherds on more than one occasion. She learned all her tricks with ease and made the obstacle course look like a breeze. I may be a little biased but I think she's the cutest dog ever!! The fact that she absolutely loves me has nothing to do with it! ;)
Molly has several tricks up her sleeve but her favorite trick is the high five. See I told you she was adorable.
She also loves running with her "dad" on the Greenway, doing the dishes with "mom" and hanging out with her "brother" and "sister-in-law".

But her personality is by far the cutest thing about Molly. She is very curious and vocal in her "old" age. We think she picked that up from her friend, Belle (our first love & Tyson's dog). Barking was not her thing until Belle showed her how to do it. She's now become very proficient at it. Somehow we always know when there's a rabbit outside these days!! :)

Don't you just love her Santa jacket. Unfortunately it was only worn once! Boy, how they grow up so fast!!
2 comments:
Hello, love your blog! I'm glad you have decided to pick it up! I hope you remember me...anyways hope all is well and your little dog is too cute!
AMY!
Well that is one incredibly cute dog, I must say! And yay for you getting a blog together! We miss you and it's great to peek in on your world and know that you and the Nathan are well!
Post a Comment