Nathan and I are obsessed with The Office. In last Thursday's episode Moroccan Christmas, Jim wrapped Dwight's entire desk in holiday wrapping paper. It was hilarious!!! After I stopped laughing hysterically, I turned to Nathan and said that my office HAD to do that to someone. We thoroughly enjoy pranking people when they're out. So on Friday, my co-worker Josh just happened to be out!! What luck! I gathered the guys around my desk, showed them the clip from The Office, and everything else is history!! It was SOOO much fun. We had a blast. Unfortunately, there was a wreck on Old Milton Parkway Monday morning so I missed Josh's reaction to his desk. But all in all we had a great, "hard" day at the office!
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!! We love the Office too! Best show ever. You guys have a Merry Christmas!!!!
HA!! We love The Office too! What a funny idea!
Post a Comment