A few months ago, I posted about the book "Thank You Power". I vowed to start a gratitude journal and to change my attitude. Well, to be honest, I've been really bad at it. But it's a new year and I'm ready to start over with my resolution.
Dear Journal,
I have to say that it's only 10 am and I'm already having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...BUT...I'm thankful for great co-workers to help me through the day. I'm thankful for new, powerful motivation to study for the GRE and go to grad school (hopefully next year!!). I'm grateful for friends that listen to my problems and empathize with me. I've never had a greater desire to further my education than I just experienced today and I can't tell you how grateful I am for that. It's not going to be a great day but I think I can get through it now!
1 comment:
Wow...thanks for the positive thoughts. That's great example of how to turn a potentially negative situation into an opportunity for progression and growth. We can ALL use a little more positivity in our lives! Thanks for that! :)
Post a Comment