Wednesday, January 21
Meet Nathania....
Hi, I am Amy's alter ego. Nathania. I will be writing the remainder of this little section here. I would just like everyone to know how great my husband is and how awesome it is to be married to such a hunka hunka burnin love. All the rest of you Suck on that! I am also announcing that we have decided to move from our current location in Alpharetta. Our new destination will be in the ever elusive island country of never never land. It has always been a life's goal of ours to never suffer the pains of old age and now we won't have to! yippy! Send us a note when you can. The address is third star to the left and straight on till morning. I would tell you all to come and visit, but you just might like it too much and then we would have a whole other problem of overpopulation on our hands and I don't think the local government of never never land would smile upon that. Hey, have you ever noticed that very few people in the world can say the word poop without laughing. It is a very funny word. Poop. Just love that. Poop poop poop. Never gets old. Well gotta go for now. I would love to stay and chat some more but I have to go..uh.... do something that rhymes with doop. Talk to yall when I can. Can... get it! Poop. Can. Never gets old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHA! I knew it was Nathan when I read "hunka, hunka burning love" and "suck on that".
You have a fun one on your hands Amy! :)
Welcome to blogging world Nathan. I can't wait to hear more about your guys' life in never never land.
When are you all coming to nor cal to snowboard?
wow! very funnny! :)
Post a Comment