I have to brag a little bit about my not-so-little, little brother. I found out over the summer that Scott could sing. (This coming for the kid who
HATED to sing in Primary and refused to perform during Primary Programs!) My family just raved about how well he was playing the guitar and writing songs and singing.
Quite a surprise to me!!! So, I waited and waited and waited to hear these fabulous songs and this great voice. However....he
refused, just flat out refused to sing for me. Can you believe it?! It took me till Thanksgiving to convince him to sing for us but when he did I snagged a video!
Check out my little bro. I'm
super proud of him!!
Since then, we've encouraged him to try out his songs and
mad skillz on ABAC. Last Wednesday, the 21st, was
his first "gig". He played with a few other friends at
New Boys in Tifton. I hear that he (they) did a great job! The owner told them to come back anytime and charge for it next time!!!
Yes, they're in South Georgia, but it's a GA flag not a Rebel Flag. ;)
Congrats Scott! I'm SUPER proud of you little bro!!!
1 comment:
I watched the video and I think that was very good...he should send that song into somewhere and see where it goes...you never know
Post a Comment