Jaclyn and Cameren are proud parents of a little girl, Raylyn Klixi,
and Beth and Jonathan are proud parents of a little boy, Colin Michael!!
Aren't they adorable?!!
Nathan and I went to visit both lucky couples the next day but I forgot to take pictures of Colin. :( But isn't Nathan cute with Raylyn!! He secretly wants a girl!! :).....one day in the FAR future!
Sorry fam, it didn't work. We're still not baby crazy.
Katie was there too! Isn't she cute! We'll be doing this again in about 7 months with her little one. YAY!!
congrats Everyone!! We're very excited for you and your little ones!!!!
p.s.
I had to post this as well. The night before Jaclyn went into labor they were hanging out with us...well, me really because Nathan had a game and I was home alone. So the Schaers came to help fix Rhonda (a story for another time) and keep me company. Lo and behold we find out that Nathan has never touched a pregnant lady's belly!!
So he predcedes to poke Raylyn's little bottom!! It was hilarious!!! That's my Nathan! :)









1 comment:
Sigh. I freaking love babies. I never really paid much attention to kids until I had one myself! And both of those babies are more than adorable!
Post a Comment