It would have been amazing to be alive in the 50's with those awesome full skirts, pink Cadillacs, and adorable hats, gloves and matching shoes, but now I can choose which era I most feel like on any particular day without having to forgo electricity or power steering!
I'm currently in LOVE the 60's and 70's!




The colors are beautiful, the designs are great, and it's all very romantic and fun!
I'm eternally grateful to all the fabulous designers for running out of new ideas and gathering inspiration from past fashion hits to create these wonderful dresses, shoes, etc. that I enjoy today!




The colors are beautiful, the designs are great, and it's all very romantic and fun!
I'm eternally grateful to all the fabulous designers for running out of new ideas and gathering inspiration from past fashion hits to create these wonderful dresses, shoes, etc. that I enjoy today!
No comments:
Post a Comment