Thursday, April 16

32 in pink

Monday was Nathan's birthday! YAY!! And as most of you know, Nathan LOVES food. So naturally his parents took us to his favorite steak house of all time to celebrate his 32nd Birthday!! Stoney River. You can just say the name and Nathan's mouth starts watering!

Much to Nathan's dismay, I brought my camera along for all of you to enjoy his birthday dinner as well.
family picture time!

(Isn't he cute in his birthday shirt)

Anxiously awaiting his steak & potatoes


Enjoying his yummy birthday steak


Blowing out his complimentary birthday candle


AND......

Hating himself for eating too much!!

That's our Nathan!


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! It was absolutely fabulous!

6 comments:

Dana said...

He reminds me of a little boy in these pictures! hahaha :)
Happy Birthday, Nathan!

Stephanie said...

Thats the Nathan we all know and love! Wish him Happy Birthday for me!

Tori said...

Don't you mean he's 29?!

Marc and Stacy said...

Happy Birthday to Nathan! 32....wow. And in PINK...double wow. Is it weird that I'm surprised to see him wearing pink? The steak surprising? No. The pink? A little.
Looks like a great birthday. Love the pics. Totally Nathan!
Hope all is well with you guys!

Dr. Birch said...

5th picture down, that is the Nate I remember seeing after playing hours of perfect dark the night before a big exam. Man I miss that. I love the pictures, can I use them for Blackmail? Birch

Dana said...

Amy, you need to email me some of your pictures from the wedding! I realized the other day that I didn't get any pictures of you!