I think Easter is part of my top three favorite holidays. Maybe mostly because it's the beginning of the Spring Season and the joy that comes from learning more about the Atonement of Christ. But those are not the only reasons I like Easter, just the most important.
The Easter Season begins one of the greatest Fields' family traditions (i think anyway). A Daddy-Daughter Day at the mall...to find an Easter Dress, of course. We've been doing this since....... before I can remember! :)
Every Easter season Daddy and I take a Saturday and head to the mall to find an Easter dress. I have extremely fond memories of these Daddy-Daughter outings. As much as my dad probably hated spending the entire day on the road and in a mall, we didn't stop until we found the perfect dress, sometimes shoes and when I was little a hat, gloves, and purse. Although, the Easter Bunny would bring those accessories on occasion. (I know, I'm a little spoiled!) But I LOVE our tradition. Not just for the cute dresses but to be able to spend a day - just my dad and me!!! We shared great talks about life. I learned lessons about boys, cars, my grandparents, family, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and many more tidbits of wisdom that my dad decided to pass on. {We even extended it into married life! :)}It's a tradition that I'll always cherish. Love you Daddy!
a Partial Fields familyThe Easter Season begins one of the greatest Fields' family traditions (i think anyway). A Daddy-Daughter Day at the mall...to find an Easter Dress, of course. We've been doing this since....... before I can remember! :)
Every Easter season Daddy and I take a Saturday and head to the mall to find an Easter dress. I have extremely fond memories of these Daddy-Daughter outings. As much as my dad probably hated spending the entire day on the road and in a mall, we didn't stop until we found the perfect dress, sometimes shoes and when I was little a hat, gloves, and purse. Although, the Easter Bunny would bring those accessories on occasion. (I know, I'm a little spoiled!) But I LOVE our tradition. Not just for the cute dresses but to be able to spend a day - just my dad and me!!! We shared great talks about life. I learned lessons about boys, cars, my grandparents, family, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and many more tidbits of wisdom that my dad decided to pass on. {We even extended it into married life! :)}It's a tradition that I'll always cherish. Love you Daddy!
We missed you, Ron, Jessi and Nathan! :)
My Amazing Mother!!
My Daddy! He's Awesome!!
Three Generations of Ban/Fields Girls (and me in my complete Easter ensemble!) We acutally did not plan this at all. Great minds think alike, I suppose. ;)


3 comments:
Amy, your hair looks SO gorgeous like this! I think it's my favorite hair style you've ever worn!
Thanks Tori! I really like it too. It's so easy!
cute dress :)
Post a Comment