Monday, July 13

reflections

I've taken the opportunity recently to reflect on my life and the amazing people that dot its chapters. How very blessed I am to have been able to create wonderful memories with dear friends and amazing people. As I remembered childhood friends, old loves, college roommates, and dear "second families", I've not only realized how very blessed I am to know these phenomenal people but I've been blessed with awesome examples of life's greatest lessons. I hope to one day attain these remarkable characteristics:

Loyalty
Confidence
Unyielding Faith
Humility
Optimism
Trustworthiness
Forgiveness
Thoughtfulness
Honesty
Spontaneity
A Smile for Everyone


My list could go on. But to each of my friends, my family, those that I don't talk to often enough and those that wish I would stop calling :)...

3 comments:

sug said...

two words...
love you!


xoxox

sug said...

p.s. you ARE all of those wonderful characteristics you listed. and you're my example!

Amy Marsh said...

You're going to make me cry! Love you too!!