Congratulations! Best wishes to y'all.
How exciting congrats!
Wow! Totally surprised after a conversation we had last year :) Way excited for you guys!!! I texted you earlier and can't wait to hear back!
Finally, I can publicly say Congratulations! I was laughing so hard over your "I'm positive it's going to be a great year" Wasn't sure if you meant to be so punny but I loved it. I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations!!!
Dana, my phone's dead! I'll charge it during my lunch break today.Thanks Emily! I did intentionally put that in there. I assumed you knew already but I wasn't sure. :) Thanks everyone!!
So glad I checked in and saw your exciting news!! Congratulations!! You will be great parents!! :)
Congratulations! So excited for you both :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations! Best wishes to y'all.
How exciting congrats!
Wow! Totally surprised after a conversation we had last year :) Way excited for you guys!!! I texted you earlier and can't wait to hear back!
Finally, I can publicly say Congratulations! I was laughing so hard over your "I'm positive it's going to be a great year" Wasn't sure if you meant to be so punny but I loved it. I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations!!!
Dana, my phone's dead! I'll charge it during my lunch break today.
Thanks Emily! I did intentionally put that in there. I assumed you knew already but I wasn't sure. :)
Thanks everyone!!
So glad I checked in and saw your exciting news!! Congratulations!! You will be great parents!! :)
Congratulations! So excited for you both :)
Post a Comment