Thursday, October 21

Amy's Alter Ego Stikes Again!

Hello world, this is not actually Amy. This is her alter ego. The real Amy doesn't know what I am up to so lets just keep this our little secret. Most of you know that Amy is pregnant right now and as you may have noticed she has failed to post any pictures of her with a big belly and all. You should encourage her to do so. She won't listen to me and goodness knows I have tried. Shes going to pop that little sucker out in a few months and then where will we be? Without any pregnant pictures of Amy that's where! And that is not what we want now is it?! So get on your horse and make this happen people! Also if anyone out there would like to make a donation to our charity organization - Marshesarehavingakidandneedcashbad - just send checks with lots of zeros made out to either Amy or that gorgeous hunk of a man that she is lucky enough to call her husband. I swoon whenever he steps into the room, no lie. Large sums of cash are also very welcomed. You all will be richly blessed for helping those less fortunate than yourselves. Well that is about all the time I have for now. Mostly because I hear the pregnant one a stirin' and I don't want to get caught, so I am outa here! Don't forget to cheer on the DAWGS! It may not be the best season ever but we can still salvage it. UGA! GO DAWGS!
Amy's alter ego signing off,

Lamykins.