Yay for little girls! They are the best!!! I am so happy for you guys
Congrats that is very exciting.
I can't believe I missed your earlier posts! Congrats you guys! We are super excited and can't wait to see pics! Good thing you have pretty genes Amy, cause Nate ain't much to look at!! (xoxo, Nate) We should try to meet up soon! Love, The Birch's
Congrats, Amy! Girls are terribly fun!! I think it's perfect for you to have a girl, too. :)
This is late but...congrats that is very exciting...I can't wait to meet her!
Yay!! Congratulations :)
YAY! Little girls are awesome! She'll be gorgeous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay for little girls! They are the best!!! I am so happy for you guys
Congrats that is very exciting.
I can't believe I missed your earlier posts! Congrats you guys! We are super excited and can't wait to see pics! Good thing you have pretty genes Amy, cause Nate ain't much to look at!! (xoxo, Nate) We should try to meet up soon! Love, The Birch's
Congrats, Amy! Girls are terribly fun!! I think it's perfect for you to have a girl, too. :)
This is late but...congrats that is very exciting...I can't wait to meet her!
Yay!! Congratulations :)
YAY! Little girls are awesome! She'll be gorgeous!
Post a Comment