Tuesday, May 31
learning curve
I have to say that juggling motherhood, keeping a clean house and finding time for myself is quite the job. Luckily I have great friends to inspire me. I've now started cleaning my house on a schedule instead of constantly getting behind or ignoring my little family in order to complete the tasks in one day, everyday. (thanks Dana!) I've also stopped buying things just because they're cute, adorable, etc. I now only purchase something that I know in advance will have a place/spot in my home. (thanks Tansy!) This may seem trivial to some but for me it was like angels were singing. It's so simple and smart! So from this inspiration, I started looking at my house (mostly my kitchen/dining area). It was functional and decorated, yet I didn't have room for things that I would have liked to put in my cabinets. It was, in a word, crowded. So I took inventory, got rid of the fluff and tried to create a more fluid, yet cute space. (pictures to follow) And now my house doesn't feel so cluttered. But, I'm not done yet. These are ongoing projects. I still get behind on my cleaning schedule but I don't feel as pressured to complete it all in one day. I guess this whole stay-at-home position has a learning curve too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment