So I'm trying out a new hobby. Couponing. My aunts, my mom and my grandmother (as well as the rest of the free world thanks to Extreme Couponing) are all either into it or getting into it so I figured, why not? And since I adore getting a great deal, I thought this would be pretty perfect for me. However, my experience (until VERY recently) has not been the best. But, I think I may have turned a corner (I hope) in the whole process and that I might actually like it. (fingers crossed!)
This week I've purchased a shirt and sweater at the Loft for $2.60 (birthday present to me), got two boxes of pasta for free at Publix and bought Father's Day gifts for Nathan, my dad and David for $1.23. Not too bad. My aunt usually saves about 75% of her grocery bill.
...That's what I aspire to do. Wish me luck. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment