After 5 1/2 years of homeownership, the Marshes are selling and moving to Marietta. Our closing date is set for January 20 (2012). We don't have a move-in date (or a house/apartment/condo) for Marietta yet but we're hoping around the 20th. :)
This is hard. (I didn't think it would be!) We have a great townhouse and I'm going to miss it. The worst part for me is leaving Lyda's room. It's my favorite room in the house! I love everything about it but especially the memories.
I will gladly say goodbye to my crazy neighbors though. I've been looking forward to leaving the "apartment/condo" style living for some time now. This may be the silver lining to moving! :)
2 comments:
east cobb in pope or walton HS district :)
how exciting for you guys! As soon as you mentioned Marietta... I was totally wondering if it'd be near Ty & Dana :) So yeah, go with Dana's comment!
Post a Comment