Friday, September 9

my light vanished

We have all successfully survived Lyda's first stomach bug. Seeing my little one sick was the worst thing ever! At one point Nathan layed her on her back so that he could get dresssed and she just layed there. It hurt my heart. Definitely a sick little girl. She didn't even attempt to roll over or crawl or pull up.

She is well now but the light I mentioned a few days ago has vanished. Prior to her bug, Lyda slept great two nights in a row...now, we're back at square two. Not quite square one. She does actually sleep longer than one or two hours but we're having to relearn how fall asleep on our own. I'm sure all you veteran moms would tell me that these things are never ending cycles but I was so excited to finally catch up on my sleep that I haven't gotten over the disappointment.

Please say a prayer for me. I may not survive after all.

No comments: