Wednesday, September 7

Game Day

We started the College Football season with a family walk. It was a cool morning and college football was in the air. It was perfect!


As you can see Lyda and her daddy were super excited for the day! After a fabulous meal with Grandma and Grandpa, we sat down to watch the Dawgs play. Unfortunately, it was not the game we had anticipated. But Lyda was really cute in her cheerleading outfit. :)


(Excuse my sunburned face)

Good luck next week Georgia. You're going to need it. (suggestions for a new coaching staff?)

2 comments:

Dr. Birch said...

Is it me or does Nate actually look like the Georgia Bull Dog? Just Kidding, very cute in the cheerleading clothes!! I'm commenting for one reason.... I know Nate doesn't check this so this is for you, We think you need to come out to Colorado and ski this winter!! It would be a blast.

Amy Marsh said...

Hi Dr. Birch! I totally agree. That would be a blast! I really wish we could afford it. We would definitely be there. If tickets are crazy cheap around Christmas (Nathan's only break) then we'll call you!

Thanks. We think she's pretty cute too. :)