Friday, September 2

dilemma

Ladies, I need advice. Keep the hair or chop it off? (please excuse the picture quality)

Since I've started shedding my thick, pregnancy mane, I can't do anything with the mop with which I'm left. It has no volume, it won't hold curl and it's getting thinner by the hour it seems. It's always in a pony tail and frankly, I'm sick of pony tails. Not to mention that a certain someone (who shall remain nameless) can't keep her fingers out of it.

My only problem...I like it long. It just doesn't look good. So, I'm open to suggestions. Send ideas, pictures, etc. my way, please. I'm going crazy!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I love it long. I know it's hard with a baby but she'll grow out of the hair-pulling phase pretty soon! When was the last time you had it trimmed? Sometimes the reason hair doesn't hold curl is because it needs a little trim :) Mine is the same way. It has also become a goal of mine to try different styles (braids, etc.) more often. I will email you a link I found on pinterest!

Unknown said...

Keep it! I had my hair cut after Ada was born and I'm so upset with myself. I wish I had just kept it long even though it was thinner. I agree with Dana, try a trim before you do anything drastic. Whatever you do you will be beautiful though! :)

Amy Marsh said...

thanks ladies! :)