Tuesday, August 23

wish us luck

After five years in our little townhome, Nathan and I decided it was time for a change. So we're packing up and moving to Marietta.

Oh, and Nathan's going back to school as a full-time student. He's currently finishing prerequisites at Life University so that he may enter the Doctor of Chiropractic program in January. So in four short years, he'll be a Chiropractor. :)

Funny how things can change so much in one short year!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Okay so...
1. When do you move?
2. Did you find a place yet?
3. If so, what ward are you in?
4. Are you selling or renting out your townhouse?

Amy Marsh said...

Okay.
1. We don't know but we want to move now!! :)
2. No. but I look on Craigslist and other sites EVERYDAY! I'm obsessed.
3. We're looking in your ward. fingers crossed!
4.We're selling. Thus the reason we don't know when we're moving. :(

Lyndel said...

Craziness but exciting for you both!