Monday, January 2
unbelievable
Bowl season is a favorite time of year in the Marsh house, especially for Nathan. So this year we (Nathan) decided to make it interesting...so we made our picks and a bet.
Bowl season began on December 17...Temple vs. Wyoming...our first match-up. Nathan chose Wyoming and I chose Temple. And I won! During the next several games (8 to be exact), I won! Nathan and I did have a few of the same picks but after 27 games the bet is won. (Unfortunately, the deciding game was the Gator Bowl, yuck!) Nathan's record - 15/12 and my record 22/5. I'm still in shock! Give me a high five because Nathan will not. :) maybe we should have entered a real bet. We may have actually won something. Ha!
In a few days, I will post a picture of the lavish dinner that Nathan is going to make me for winning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THANKS FOR VOTING FOR WYOMING NATE, I'M SURE YOU DID THAT FOR ME
Post a Comment