Wednesday, June 27

dinner time

This has been a CRAZY month. Showers, birthdays, a fabulous wedding/vacation...the list goes on. (more on that later.) Before it got too crazy, I managed to make a great meal that the whole family LOVED, thanks to Dana. She posted a scumpticous picture on facebook of a meal she'd made and I immediately followed her advice and made it myself.
















Quinoa Burgers with a fabulous Black Bean Salad (chips and salsa)...however, you'll notice the black bean salad is not pictured. That would be because I dumped it in the floor seconds before serving it to my family. :/ . The burgers are seriously the BEST. We've made them several times since this meal. Even Lyda likes them!
Thanks for the recipe, Dana! We love it!

Note: We are also trying a crazy diet that doesn't include bread, hince the lettuce wrapped burger instead of a bun.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Aaaah! Awesome! Aren't they so good?! I crave those things. Glad you liked them but sorry to hear about your salad... :(

Amy Marsh said...

Oh, I crave them too!! Delicious!! Aww, it was terrible. I wanted to cry and scream at the same time. I still haven't had the courage to make it again. :)