Monday, December 17
balance
As I was talking with a friend the other day, I realized that I've become THAT person...you know, the one. The one that talks about her kids ONLY. ugh!
Yes, it's totally normal to talk about your kids. That's who you are surrounded with for a LARGE majority of each day; however, I think I am still an individual with interests and hobbies that don't include my two wonderful girls. But does anyone know that?! Probably not. However, they do know that Lyda is my little tape recorder these days and that Emmy is a very happy and smiley baby. :)
A few short years ago my old college roommates and I were saying that we would not be THAT person. I was going to have balance in my conversations, my blog and my life. So here's to a new chapter. I am going to try this whole balance thing...with a run tomorrow with my new DOUBLE jogging stroller! (I'm SUPER excited!) And perhaps a plan to finish several unfinished projects around here. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment