Wednesday, December 12
Merry Christmas
In the spirit of frugality, I am sending my Christmas cards via email, facebook and blog this year. :) It's been a wonderful year for the Marshes. We moved to Powder Springs in March/April. Nathan finishes his first full year of Chiropractic School tomorrow! yay! And most importantly, our family grew. :) Emmy Laurie is just what our family was missing. We are enjoying her sweet smiling face and looking forward to all the fun firsts ahead of us. Big sister, Lyda, turns TWO! in a month. I can't believe it! She's talking, singing and dancing non-stop these days. She loves being a big sister and is SO sweet with Emmy. My favorite Lyda quote of the year...well my favorite two are: "Bless you sweet Emmy!" and "Where's my iPad?". The first she says ALL the time. It's super cute. And the second...oh that was her first phrase. I think we may have a little addition. :/
We are super blessed and have to thank our family and friends for being so wonderful this year. Thank you just does not come close to expressing our gratitude! We wish you guys the best this Christmas season and in the New Year!
Love,
Amy & family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had no idea Nathan wasn't teaching anymore! How crazy and exciting for all of you. Your little ones are gorgeous Amy! Where did you guys end up moving?
Hi Lyndel!! Yeah, crazy huh?! Teaching just isn't what it used to be. :)
We are in Powder Springs. Living in Amanda and Daniel McLain's rental house. :)
Hope you guys are doing well. Love your blog by the way!!
We are doing well! I think you and two other people might be the only ones who stop by my blog... glad you enjoy it! How fun to be in a house as Lyda and Emmy get bigger and have somewhere to play outside :)
Post a Comment