If you know me, you know that I have a fetish with adorable coats. So as you guessed fall/winter is my favorite time of year. Every year I shop websites/stores looking at all the new coats; trenches, blazers, peacoats, I love them all. This year I've found the PERFECT "Amy" coat. (I say that every year but I really mean it this time!!) It's classic, elegant, with a touch of adorable. All my favorite things about clothes. Behold, the "amy" coat!! Isn't it adorable?!!

3 comments:
Totally cute! Totally Amy! I'm going to get Alayna a pea-coat as soon as I find a cute one. I'm going to go see if J-Crew makes that in TINY. :)
That IS adorable!!! I, too love coats and am a fall girl! I have yet to find a good jacket for this coming fall and winter. I'd love that jacket...Montana would probably destroy it in five seconds with sticky fingers! :)
I know that coat!! I have it on my must-have J.Crew list (only I need a tall)...good taste Amy. And the perfect color...sea salt. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment