I got a PROMOTION!!! I'm so excited! I've been working for Orkin & Associates, a real estate investment company, for a year and a few months. (Just a little background, O&A invests in raw land, commercial real estate, and residential real estate.) I started as the Administrative Assistant but my boss has helped me focus my "attention" in the Operations department. Up until now I've really only worked on small projects and taken notes during meetings and conference calls. I will now manage our residential portfolio in Florida. (These are great houses!! Check out our website for rental info.!! www.orkinandassociates.com) I'll also be managing a few other assets that we manage in-house. It's a huge step for me! But I can't wait to take on the challenge. I'll continue to perform my duties as Admin/receptionist for a while but the fact that they are allowing me to manage something all by myself is remarkable!! I think I may still be dreaming......(pinch)....okay, no!
Just wanted to brag a little and let everyone know how excited I am. (I can't really contain my excitement! I may have told Nathan like a 1,000 times!!) I'll keep you posted on how the position is working out, for me and the company..... :)
2 comments:
Congrats Amy! Way to go!
Sarah
P.S. - I loved the pics of your place all done up!
You go girl! :) You'll be awesome! Good luck!
Post a Comment