Tuesday, August 12

.....the Joy of August

School has begun for thousands of kids around the country, and right around the corner, colleges will begin the first day of Fall Semester......that magical semester where freshmen get lost on the UGA buses, and the DAWGS pull out their Red and Black.
It's COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON, lAdIeS and GeNtLeMeN!!
In honor of such occasion, I have dressed my blog in red and black. We must get into the spirit 100%. Georgia is currently ranked #1 in the coaches poll. With such honor comes great expectations, not only from us, the UGA Football Fans, but from the rest of the College Football nation. I must support my dAwGs as they begin training for possibly the most important game of their College career, the BCS National Championship game.
I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous. The Coaches poll has put a lot of pressure on the team, the coaches, and the fans. But I have faith in my team. We are good. Possibly even great; however, I am superstitious when it comes to UGA football so the less I brag the better. So I'm being realistic. We have a tough schedule which is against teams in the toughest conference in the nation. I'm psyched for the season. It's going to be an amazing match of talented teams. I'm banking on my team pulling ahead!!
Goooooooo DAWGS, Sic' Em!!!!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Amy, This is a long lost family friend of Nathan, we met in Ga and went bowling. I just found your blog and love it. Tell Nathan hello from the Scanlans. I added your blog to my friends link so my family could keep up with him and you!