Tuesday, August 5

My very own SISTER

19 years ago I anxiously awaited the arrival of a new addition to our family. I was hoping for a baby sister; what I got however, was another adorable yet rotten baby brother, otherwise known as Scott.

He is truly the best thing that ever happened to our family. Ron and I have always been a bit "old" for our age but Scott reminds us that there's still a kid in everyone!
See what I mean!!

So with that said, I still have been without a sister for 25 years. But August 9, 2008 I will have the sister I've always wanted. I guess technically she'll be my sister-in-law, but when you've waited as long as I have for a sister, you leave the technicalities out of it! I'm super excited for the wedding and the years/memories to come. Jessi is a great girl and Ron is a very lucky guy!

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Yea! A new post!!! You have an adorable family. You are just the cutest thing ever! And you posted a pic of Nathan. You're right, he does look the same. His hair is a little different but other than that, he looks the same. You are such a cute couple.
Its so fun to have a sister. I have four...and then on top of that, I have four sister in laws. Plus my two younger brothers aren't married yet...so there will be two more to come. Sisters are seriously THE BEST! I'm excited for you!
Congrats to your bro!

Dave and Courtney said...

Hi Amy! My name is Courtney....I'm Stacy's sister. I've been friends with Nate for like 9 years. It's crazy how fast time goes by and how quickly you loose touch with some great people! I don’t think I have talked to Nate in like 4 years. Knowing Nate, you have to be an amazing girl. You are adorable and it looks to me he is very lucky to have you. You seem like a great girl! Tell Nate I said hi...I look forward to visiting your blog! :) Oh, and yes sisters are the best....I'm so glad you will be able to experience that. I love mine to death!!

Unknown said...

That's too funny. I had a sister and always wanted a brother. Now I have more than I know what to do with! :) Kevin is dating someone pretty seriously so I'm getting excited about the idea of another sister too. I guess we'll have to wait and see.