I've been hearing for months how wonderful the Twilight series is. To be honest, I was completely over it until my friend Cyndi read them and convinced me that it was worth it. I had decided that since everyone was comparing the obsession of them to that of Harry Porter that I didn't need to get involved. I was wrong. Cyndi totally got me interested and without knowing created a competition for me to finish the series in a week. It was completely doable. I was hooked after the first book. I may have been slow to understand the power of the series before, but I am now fully aware of the reason for everyone's obsession with Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. It's a great story; handsome vampire, unsuspecting girl falls for vampire, vampire turns into girl's knight in "shining armor"(literally), who could ask for more!!
So you can just imagine my excitement for the upcoming Twilight movie!! (opening November 21, 2008.) I can hardly contain it. I'm almost positive that Hollywood is going to ruin "my" version of the series (I'm not a fan of the Edward they've chosen) but I have to see it!! Thus brings me to my ultimate point...
Girls' Night Out
for the Opening of

TWILIGHT
for the Opening of

TWILIGHT
I'm sending invites, but I'm too excited to wait! So I want everyone to start planning. I thought we could go to the 8 or 9 showing on Friday (Nov. 21). I'd love to go to the midnight showing on Thursday but I do have to work, although this would be so much better. Let me know what you think ladies!

1 comment:
I, too am obsessed!!! I read the first three books in like two weeks, and the fourth when it came out in three or four days. Funny thing is, when my sister in law was telling me about them, I was like, what is the hype? A vampire, not my thing!
Apparently, totally my thing. Although, I also am not a huge fan of the Edward they chose for the movie.
We already have our tickets purchased and me and "My Edward" a.k.a. my hubby are heading out to see it Friday evening!
Post a Comment