Wednesday, October 29

I'm it.

I got tagged and you would never believe how long it took me to list my fav tv shows!!
Anyway, Enjoy.

1.Post rules on your blog.
2.Answer the six “8″ items.
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. The Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3.The Mentalist
4. House
5. Scrubs
6. 30 Rock
7. Friends
8. Charmed

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. went to work
2. ran 3 miles
3. took two showers
4. ate leftover Ziti, yummy!!
5. snuggled in my cozy sweats and fav blanket
6. watched House
7. watched The Mentalist
8. went to bed late....around 10 ;)

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Getting off work everyday
2. GA/FL game
3. Meeting Hooch - my brother's new American Bulldog. So cute!!
4. Selling Rhonda :)!!
5. Seeing my family
6. Being released from Nursery!!!!!!!!
7. Thanksgiving
8. Christmas

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Nahm
2. Clocked
3. Last Resort
4. Vinny's
5. Chipolte Grill
6. Stoney River
7. Southern Star
8. The Patio

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1. the Tulip Coat - a.k.a The Amy Coat
2. Wedge BCBG boots
3. New countertops
4. New kitchen appliances
5. Sleeping Beauty - digitally remastered on Blue-ray DVD!
6. An adorable puppy - any kind will do
7. Infiniti G35
8. Hardwood floors

8 PEOPLE TO TAG

Stephanie
Stacy
Tyson
Nancy
Katy
Melissa
Dana
Courtney


1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

Ooo...I'm tagged. I just saw this...I will have to do it.
I love Office and House. I haven't watched House in a while. My husband doesn't like it so I don't see it as often.
Great job on running 3 miles!!!
How in the heck are you guys??