Friday, October 17

Only TWO years TOO late!!

Okay, before I get into my post let me just say that I LOVED my wedding dress! It was phenomenal and just what I wanted.....at the time....but now I've found THE dress, two years too late. What'd you do?......"Re-commitment" ceremony?......Too early, huh.

Behold, my ultimate wedding gown......(angels singing).....(sunlight appearing through the clouds).........

It's absolutely everything I LOVE in a dress. Simple, sleek silhouette. Simple detailing that gives it that polished, elegant look. And a gorgeous neckline in the back. I absolutely adore low cut backs. I think a pretty back is just the sexiest thing ever!! Of course, I would have wanted it in ivory (white) but you get the idea. It's right out of a Grace Kelly/Audrey Hepburn movie!! All I have to say is....Why NOW, WHY?

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

It's gorgeous...
why not recommit? Sounds like fun to me. I'd love to dress up again! :)