Monday, June 1

It's a GIRL!!

Please meet my new love...Maggie!!

Isn't she adorable? I've been dying to have a dog for some time now. Nathan promised me in January that we'd get a dog in May, once he was out of school. Then sometime in March or April he reneged on me! Saying that he just wasn't ready for a dog because they make you're house smell, blah, blah, blah. So after some whining I accepted his excuse and decided to wait a little longer.

But on Saturday morning, Nathan tells me he wants to take me somewhere and that it's a surprise but to NOT get my hopes up, it's nothing big. Yeah right!! He was taking me to look at dogs at the Atlanta Humane Society for an early birthday present!!

We finally took little Maggie home Saturday afternoon and she's been absolutely great!! She's got to be the best puppy ever! (well besides, big molly, little molly, hooch, pep, and biscuit) (I'm quite partial to my friends' and family's dogs)

Welcome home Maggie!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, guys! Amy....I CAN'T BELIEVE you left Belle off your list of "best puppies"!! No hard feelings! I can't wait to meet Maggie!

Amy Marsh said...

Sorry Ty! I was thinking about dogs that I had actually been around as puppies. I can't believe I skipped over Belle. She is DEFINITELY in my 'best ever dog' category!
I can't wait to see you guys again! Maggie is definitely excited to meet her uncle and aunt! :)

Tori said...

OMG AMY! Your puppy is the cutest thing EVER!! And Maggie is such a cute name! How sweet that rescued a puppy!

Bree said...

NATHAN MARSH!! I saw you linked on Birch's blog and just had to come say hi! Looks like things are going great for you and your cute wife! Hope you don't mind if I check in from time to time! :) Congrats on the new dog!
(Our blog is jambreefam.blogspot)