Friday, June 12

Obsessed, I know

Okay, so last night Dana, Morgan and I discussed how we were not going to allow our kids to take over our identities and blogs.....however, I can't help it! I just LOVE my little Maggie. She's just too cute. So I find myself taking pictures of EVERYTHING she does.
Example 1:

She loves being near our things - shoes, clothes and especially socks.

Example 2:

She LOVES Nathan!!

Example 3:


Her first long walk.

Example 4:

Playing with Molly

Example 4:

Her first long distance car ride! (she HATES riding in the car)

Example 5:

Meeting her two favorite Aunts, Stephanie and Janie!

Example 6:

Her new collar and beach wear! :) She pranced around the house for several minutes after we put her new stuff on her. She's just like her mother! :) HA!!

Hopefully this will suffice for a while.

2 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

ALMOST makes me want to get a dog! Seriously, she is one cute puppy! Maybe if I didn't have a 2-year-old it would be easier to imagine ...

Marc and Stacy said...

I kept meaning to comment on your post when you got your puppy. She is SO cute-I'm jealous! We really want a dog, but are waiting until we buy a house. Which will hopefully be this year-so we are just so excited to have a puppy again. We had a dog when we were married and he died shortly after Montana was born. She keeps asking me for a dog-wish you guys lived close enough to come over and let her play with yours. She looks so cuddly and loveable! Too cute!