Exercising is something that I don't necessarily enjoy. However, once I get into it, I love it! The tricky part for me is "getting into it". I've been in this horrible rut of waking up every Monday morning with a renewed sense of determination only to have it fizzle by Wednesday. I'm in desperate need of physical activity people!! So why can't I stick to it?
I think I've become bored with my routine. Nathan and I were doing these intense 30 minute CrossFit workouts with our friend Erik which are awesome but since Erik moved the workouts just aren't the same. (He's a personal trainer/chiropractor and really made me work. It was awesome!) I'm bored with it all.
Luckily for me, Ryan and Tyson have convinced Nathan to train for the St. George Marathon in October and my lovely husband decided it would be a great idea for the two of us to train together. yay!! No seriously, I'm excited. I'm, however, training for a half marathon. And thanks to Stephanie and Dawan, I now have a half marathon to run in at the end of my training!! My dedication has just jumped to a whole new level. I'm lucky to have such great friends!
Training officially began June 15. The Chickamauga Battlefield (half) Marathon is November 14.
Wish me luck!! :) I think I'm going to need it.
2 comments:
Amy! David is going to train for the Chickamauga marathon and I'm going to do the half! I didn't know Dawan and Steph were doing it too! If you ever want to do weekend runs together, just let me know!
How's your running going?? That's so awesome! I got into running a little over a year ago and just recently finished my first half marathon. It's addicting! I love it!! You'll do great!
Post a Comment